Weight Selector for Laboratory and Precision Balances
Routine testing of your balance’s accuracy is at the heart of most quality systems. The METTLER TOLEDO Weight Selector will recommend a CarePac®including two appropriate weights for performing this testing to a process tolerance of up to 0.03%.
- Simply enter the model of your METTLER TOLEDO balance and press “Start Search”.
- For older METTLER TOLEDO models or other brands simply enter the maximum capacity of your balance.
Nominal value and class of weights recommended by this weight selector are calculated to test balances with assigned process tolerances of up to 0.03%. Tighter process tolerances require more accurate weight classes, please contact your local METTLER TOLEDO organization for support.
Disclaimer weight selector for laboratory and precision balances
- CarePac®recommendations for routine testing of balances are for information only and are not binding in any way.
- To reach utmost weighing accuracy, and to allow an optimal use of the weighing instruments, it is necessary to conduct calibration and test procedures in a regular and timely manner. Weight recommendations are offered to improve weighing accuracy and to optimize the use of the weighing instruments.
- Users of the equipment have to determine their calibration and test procedures, in particular process tolerances, at their own discretion and at their own risk. With this the specific characteristic of the field of activity and possible legal requirements must be taken into account. The final responsibility for the test procedures and applicable process tolerances is with the user of the equipment.
- This recommendation does not extend our warranty in any way.