Comprehensive FREE guidebook that discusses what a user should consider when purchasing a vehicle scale. Chapters cover regulatory requirements, site selection, foundation construction, equipment ratings, and more! Ideal for any user, this easy-to-read book provides a step-by-step guide to the decisions and considerations required to ensure a successful truck scale installation.
Topics discussed include:
- First Steps...who should be on the team, what are the regulations?
- Site selection...where to locate, traffic patterns, hazardous or non-hazardous, one or two scales.
- Selection criteria...what size and capacity, concrete or steel deck, what type of foundation is required.
- Instrumentation...attended or unattended operation, what are my data-handling needs.
- Calibration, Verification, and Service…what you need to know to ensure long-term performance and up time.